- November 20, 2017
What should I look for when hiring the right attorney? Many firms offer free consultations for your first session. Take this time to make sure you ask all the right questions which will help you understand if the attorney, and/or firm is right for you. Some questions to consider are:
- How long have you been practicing?
- What kinds of cases do you represent?
- How many cases have you had like mine?
- Who is your typical client?
- What is your style when trying to win a case?
- What kind of awards and/or special training have you and your attorney’s received?
- What are fees do you have and how does the billing work?
- Are you able to say what kind of an outcome I can expect?
- What kind of communication will we have and how often?
- Who else, if anyone (in your firm) will be working on my case?
If you have questions about hiring the right attorney or need an legal assistance, contact Stenger, Glass, Hagstrom, Lindars & Iuele LLP today. We have two convenient Dutchess County, NY office locations in Poughkeepsie, NY and Wappingers Falls, NY.