Hi, How Can We Help You?

Special Needs Planning

If you or a loved one has special needs, Stenger, Glass, Hagstrom, Lindars & Iuele LLP will work as an advocate for the rights and welfare for your family. With 40 years of experience, our Hudson Valley Special Needs Planning & Special Education attorneys are familiar with the challenges such individuals and families face as well as the resources available to them in the community.

Hudson Valley Special Education Attorney

Stenger, Glass, Hagstrom, Lindars & Iuele LLP will support you in all of your decisions and assist with things like Special Needs Planning, applying for Guardianships including “Article 17A” Guardianships, setting up Special Needs Trusts, and acting as a trustee or guardian for your child’s assets should they out live you. Our services include:

  • Guardianships
  • Guardianships for intellectually disabled individuals, including “Article 17A” Guardianships.
  • Special Needs Trusts, Supplemental Needs Trusts
  • Disability Issues
  • ABLE act
  • Settlement Planning
  • Estate Planning

You want a law firm that knows the ins and outs of the law as it pertains to Special Needs Planning and one that has the experience to protect your family. Stenger, Glass, Hagstrom, Lindars & Iuele LLP can help answer your questions, including:

  • How do I make sure my child with special needs will be taken care of when I’m gone?
  • What Government Benefits are Available?
  • What are Special Needs Trusts?
  • What are ABLE act accounts?
  • Should I Leave Money to My Child?
  • Will my Child or loved one lose public benefits if I leave them money?
  • How to make sense of Article 17a guardianship and Article 81 guardianship
  • Do I Need a Legal Guardianship?

Contact Us Today

Schedule a consultation, or send a message to our education law team and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.