Hi, How Can We Help You?

What if my loved one is alread...

What if my loved one is already in a nursing home?

  • November 20, 2017

Even if a loved one is in a nursing home, you should still immediately seek the assistance of an experienced elder law attorney to become educated on what your legal rights are and how assets may be protected.

If you have questions about elder law or need an attorney, contact Stenger, Glass, Hagstrom, Lindars & Iuele LLP today. We have two convenient Dutchess County, NY office locations in Poughkeepsie, NY and Wappingers Falls, NY.